Jom CLICK untuk auto CLICK disini.. :)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Got KEY!

2.00 pm. I saw 2 missed calls from my dear. I called him back. He said..
"Abang dah ambil kunci rumah".
Alhamdulillah ..

You know.. I've been waiting that sentences since 4 months agoooo

at last, today we get the key for our new house at Kemaman. 4 months waiting from the date of booking . After suffer difficulties and big trouble during loan application, loan processing, delay from lawyer, developer and sooo much tragedy (ha haa cam tragis jerk), we GOT it with a big smile.. from ear to ear smile hahaahaaahaaa... yeahh Thanks to Allah.

may I shout something through this blog...? Listennnn

WE GOT the KEYYYYY!

No comments:

Happy Birthday Princess!

Hasya Addini

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Same dress, toys and bed..but different Addini